UKIS 2020 is committed to providing its delegates, partners and stakeholders with regular updates on COVID-19, particularly in the context of the public sector supply chain and public procurement generally.
Could your organisation supply vital products and services such as:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement or engineering
- social care or childcare
If so, please complete this form here. You’ll be asked some questions about the type of support you can give. You’ll then be contacted as soon as possible if your support is needed.