Connecting supply chains across infrastructure
As outlined within the recently updated National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline there is now over £600 billion of planned investment into infrastructure across the UK over the next ten years. This represents a significant opportunity for those businesses looking for supply chain opportunities across all sectors from transport to construction to utilities.
Officially supported by CompeteFor and many major ongoing and future infrastructure projects, the UK Infrastructure Show 2018 will provide participants with a unique opportunity to engage, connect and collaborate with a vast array of key projects, decision makers and influencers representing the major areas of infrastructure – Transport, Energy and Housing.
Who should attend?
- Suppliers looking to work in the supply chain or improve their opportunities
- Prime/Tier 1 contractors looking to make supply chain connections
- Infrastructure project buyers
- Housing Association Buyers
- Representatives from any major infrastructure project currently under way or planned for the future
- CompeteFor users
Key features of this event include:
- Product Showcase
- Project Partner Pavilions – including HS2, Procurement For All, Tideway, Horizon Nuclear, Midlands Connect, Consortium Procurement, West Midlands Combined Authority and Transport for London
- Supply Chain Opportunity Zones – hear presentations from key organisations in the following sectors: moving, housing and powering
- Keynote Arena
- CompeteFor Advice and Support Hub
In addition to complimentary visitor access, ensure that your organisation takes full advantage of the limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, designed specifically to showcase your products and services directly to this high-value and diverse marketplace.
Contact us on 0845 270 7066 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements today.
Join the infrastructure community at the UK Infrastructure Show 2018 – Register today for FREE!