As outlined within the National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline there is over £500 billion of planned investment into infrastructure across the UK over the next ten years. This represents a significant opportunity for those businesses looking for supply chain opportunities across all sectors from transport to construction to utilities.
Officially supported by CompeteFor and many major ongoing and future infrastructure projects, the UK Infrastructure Show 2018 will provide participants with a unique opportunity to engage, connect and collaborate with a vast array of key projects, decision makers and influencers representing all areas throughout the supply chain.
Who should attend?
- Suppliers looking to work in the supply chain or improve their opportunities
- Prime/Tier 1 contractors looking to make supply chain connections
- Infrastructure project buyers
- Representatives from any major infrastructure project currently under way or planned for the future
- CompeteFor users
In addition to complimentary visitor access, ensure that your organisation takes full advantage of the limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, designed specifically to showcase your products and services directly to this high-value and diverse marketplace.
Key features of this event include:
- Product Showcase
- Project Partner Pavilions – including HS2, Horizon Nuclear, Midlands Connect, and Transport for London
- Skills and Knowledge Zones
- Keynote Arena
- CompeteFor Advice and Support Hub
- Prime Contractor Engagement Village
Join the infrastructure community at the UK Infrastructure Show 2018 – Register today for FREE!